Discord is a communication platform where people can talk to each other in various ways, including text, audio, and video. Sometimes when you upload your profile picture, you see “Discord Pfp Blurry. Discord profile pictures that are blurry look bad. In most cases, this affects Discord for iOS and Android users alike. There are several reasons why Discord PfP is blurry. After extensive research, we discovered how to fix a blurry picture on both mobile and PC. To know more about Why Discord PfP Blurry and How to Fix Discord PfP Blurry? Read the post until the end.
Why My Discord Pfp Blurry?
There are many reasons your discord pfp blurry like Use of a low-resolution or -file-size image, problems with network access, or bugs in the Discord app or website are all potential causes. Users may try re-uploading the image, updating the image quality settings in Discord, or deleting the app or browser cache to resolve the issue. A number of potential causes for a fuzzy profile photo on Discord. A fuzzy profile picture? Here are many solutions to repair it on your phone or computer which are given below
How To Fix My Discord Pfp Blurry On Mobile?
- You may check that the size of the image you’re using is adequate. Your Images should be 128 pixels, uploaded to Discord.
- You can try clearing the app’s cache by following these steps, Choose Applications > Discord > Storage > Clear Cache in the Settings menu to delete the app’s temporary files to Fix Blurry Picture on Mobile.
- You can also fix this problem by re-uploading to use a different browser. Make sure you’re using a high-resolution image format before saving.
- You have a good connection to the web because If you are having trouble connecting to the internet via your current Wi-Fi or mobile data, try switching to a different network.
- Sometimes, all it takes to get everything working again is to reset your phone.
Steps to fix on Discord Pfp Blurry on Mobile
- First, open the web browser on your device and go to the Discord sign-in page.
- Click on the Discord Settings tab.
- Tap the Settings icon next to your Discord username on the Discord home screen.
- Select Profile.
- Click on Change Avatar after that.
- Choose the picture you want to use as your profile picture on Discord. There will be three options for iPhone users: Photo Library, Take Photo, and Browse.
- Change the size of the picture if you want to, then tap Save Changes.
- This is how to keep your mobile app’s profile picture from getting fuzzy again.
Steps to fix on Discord Pfp Blurry on PC
- First, open up your device’s web browser. Chrome and Safari are the best browsers to use. Then, go to your account and sign in.
- When the Discord Home screen comes up, click on the Settings icon next to your Discord Username.
- Tap on Profile in Settings, click on Change Avatar, and then tap on Upload Image for PFP.
- The picture you want to use as your Profile picture and click the “Open” button.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom right of the window when you’re done.
We hope that one of these options helps you to improve the quality of your blurry Discord avatar.