If you muted someone for some reason and want to know the way to unmute someone on Instagram, then this guide is for you. Muting someone on Instagram can help you avoid things that may be disturbing you and that you want to ignore. But now you have changed your mind and want to unmute and reconnect with that person again. So this article is very helpful for you, so let’s know how to unmute someone on Instagram.
How to Unmute Someone on Instagram?
If you have mute someone’s Instagram posts previously, you can turn them back on by applying these steps:
1. Go to the Instagram page of the person or account you want to unmute.
2. Tap Following, which is on the screen’s left side.
3. Select the button “Mute.”
4. Turn off the button “mute” next to Posts, Stories, or both.
How To Unmute Someone’s Instagram Story?
You can also unmute people and their stories in a second way. If you don’t remember which accounts you’ve unmuted, this is the best way to find out.
- Tap the menu (the three bars) in the top right corner of your account.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Privacy > Muted Accounts to see the accounts you have muted and what content you have muted from them. Tap the account whose updates you want to start unmute.
- You’ll be taken to their profile page, where you can unmute them by repeating the steps above.
How To Unmute Someone Notes on Instagram?
If you were getting too many Instagram notes, you may have muted the function. Here’s know how to unmute a note on Instagram, so you can unmute it again:
- To unmute notes on Instagram, you must first log in or tap to open the app.
- Go to your feed and click the button that looks like a magnifying glass icon near the bottom.
- In the search box at the top, type the user name of the person whose Notes you want to unmute, then click on their name.
- Click “Following” under their name, and then tap “Mute” on your phone.
- Click or tap “Mute Notes” and leave their page.
How To Unmute Someone on Instagram Account Settings?
To change your profile settings, click on the setting in the top right corner of your profile.
- Select “Settings,” and then “Privacy” from the drop-down menu.
- To mute an account, go to “Connections” and then “Muted accounts.”
- The muted accounts will appear.
- Select the user whose account you wish to unmute by tapping on their name.
- Select “Following” from the menu.
- Select “Mute” button.
- To enable their stories again, just press the toggle button.
How To Unmute on Instagram From the Profile Page?
By following below mention steps you can Unmute on Instagram From the Profile Page.
- Explore the account’s profile page.
- A popup will show when you click the “Following” button.
- Choose ‘Mute’ from the menu.
- To turn off “Mute,” tap the toggle button that appears next to the stories. This button needs to turn blue whenever the stories are “on” again.
I hope How to Unmute Someone on Instagram? guide helps you unmute someone on Instagram. If you like How to Unmute Someone on Instagram? post, forwards it or share it with our friends and leave a comment in the comment box.
Also read this: How to Change Instagram Password?